Thursday 4 July 2013

[PHOTOS] B.A.P's Himchan shares his photo collection of fans from 'B.A.P LIVE ON EARTH PACIFIC' in Hong Kong



B.A.P's Himchan returned his fans' love by taking photos of as many BABYs as possible. Why? Because he wants to remember all of you, of course!

Himchan treated BABYs to a post titled "[StrongBabe] Live On Earth2013 Taiwan & HK" on his group's official fan cafe with photos from the 'B.A.P LIVE ON EARTH PACIFIC' concert in Hong Kong.

He posted, "I am thankful for the fans who always take pretty photos of us, so I wanted to personally capture the pretty fans' too, which is why I started it. Through the photos, I'm sharing the time we spent together, and I want to remember the memories I've made with my loving fans forever."

BABYs commented, "Oppa, you bring us to tears with how much you've touched our hearts," "This is why I have no choice but to be a fan of B.A.P," and more.

In other news, ticket sales for 'B.A.P LIVE ON EARTH SEOUL WANTED' will begin tomorrow!










Source: AllKpop

No comments:

Post a Comment